Each of us wants his or her story, article or academic paper to be interesting to listeners or readers. How can we create interesting thoughts or associations? Below a plan is suggested which you may follow if you write your cause and effect essay.
Most often scraps of concepts and images run through our head, but we do not know how to develop them into complete ideas for "write my essay". Try to start with elementary questions (who, where, how, when, why). Answers to these questions will help you express with new thoughts that you can use in your paper. To write cause and effect essays, the "why" questions are particularly good. They reveal the connections between object and event phenomenon.
Cause and effect essay writing demands studying some event or situation to identify causative connection. Let's consider the writing scheme and essay structure step by step.
- Begin with choosing the essay topic. To choose topic that really meets paper requirements can be difficult, but try to find what you are really interested in. Make sure that selected one is relevant and urgent – no one will want to read the well-known truth. Choosing the correct essay topic makes writing process much easier. Think about pointing moments that that you are familiar first-hand with, e.g., events which have affected your life. Effect essay topics include controversial issues: the need for mandatory vaccination, the legalization of marijuana, the impact of fast food on health etc.
- Conduct a preliminary study. Note central ideas and informative details that help you with assignment. In the course of writing essay blend details smoothly, building logical and coherent text. Study different sources of information: literary sources, reliable references, the work of well-known specialists, articles in scientific journals. Collect as much information as possible. This will help you to explore your topic from different viewpoints.
- Comprehend a purpose of your task. Such papers do not necessarily comprise both causes and effects; determine what your work should focus on. Carefully study the requirements of your teacher. You may not choose the essay topic yourself, and need to develop given one.
- Create a thesis statement. It will express the main idea of all your work and should be maintained by arguments: use appropriate facts, proofs, examples. Usually it does not exceed one or two sentences and follows after the topic sentence in an introduction paragraph. You can use a quote or your own statement.
- Do not forget to mention causes / effects and which of them are provided with information you have found from reliable sources. This will constitute the main and the biggest part of your work. Determine two or three concepts and arguments (for five paragraph essay it is enough), which will maintains your thesis. These arguments will be separate paragraphs. Dilute them with small ideas and judgments. If you have a free work format, use more arguments, make them more extensive.
- Keep in mind to subjoin an extract that explains your readers about the cause-and-effect relationships between parts of your proving, why these relationships are essential. You can use it to create statement about probable consequences of cause/effect circle. Highlight scale of time of the cause and effect. Be confident that you underline causes which occur previous to effects and vice versa. E.g. if you are saying that mandatory vaccination leads to infants’ death, you need statistical data to prove this. Babies die without vaccination as well. Causative connection should be specified.
- Make strong conclusion: it should summarize all your statements, judgements, arguments and supporting facts. Make it short, not exceeding in the size the opening paragraph. You can provide your own predictions of how your results can change afterwards or under different conditions.
- Re-read your paper and check. It's best to do it after a while: with “blurred eyes” it is possible to skip some mistakes and misprints. You can give your paper for pre-examination to the teacher or give it to your friend or parents. They will be able to evaluate it and indicate shortcomings.